Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thanks Earl

So, instead of studying for exams, i decided to hang out a little on the web and that's how i end it up watching "My Name is Eal", which is (by the way) one of me favorite sitcoms.

This chapter is about #27 on Earl's list: Made fun of people with accents. After wacthing it, i came in the conclusion that i should be doing the same, i mean try to cross that number in my "list" ( i don't have one yet).
How many times have i made fun of people's accent? TONS. Did i like when a couple of students in Wisconsin made fun of my accent? NO. So i shouldn't be doing to people what i don't want them to do to me.

They call it Karma, and i say: Thanks Earl.

PS: I actually just don't make fun of people's accent, i make fun of everything.

FYI

Made fun of people with accents

No comments:

Post a Comment